The type of waiting time measurement methodology which may be applied during a PATIENT PATHWAY.
The methodology applied may be for one part of a PATIENT PATHWAY, such as the measurement of a REFERRAL TO TREATMENT PERIOD, or other parts of the PATIENT PATHWAY according to Department of Health and Social Care policy.
- National Code 01 'Referral To Treatment Period Included In Referral To Treatment Consultant-Led Waiting Times Measurement' is not valid for the Mental Health Services Data Set
- The following National Codes are only valid for the Community Services Data Set:
- National Code 05 'Crisis Response Intermediate Care Within 2 Hours Waiting Time Measurement'
- National Code 06 'Other Intermediate Care Within 2 Days Waiting Time Measurement'
- National Code 07 'Crisis Response Intermediate Care Waiting Time Measurement'
- National Code 08 'Other Intermediate Care Waiting Time Measurement'.
|01||Referral To Treatment Period Included In Referral To Treatment Consultant-Led Waiting Times Measurement|
|02||Allied Health Professional Referral To Treatment Measurement|
|03||Improving Access to Psychological Therapies Referral To Treatment Measurement (Retired 1 April 2020)|
|04||Early Intervention in Psychosis Waiting Time Measurement (Retired 1 April 2020)|
|05||Crisis Response Intermediate Care Within 2 Hours Waiting Time Measurement|
|06||Other Intermediate Care Within 2 Days Waiting Time Measurement|
|07||Crisis Response Intermediate Care Waiting Time Measurement|
|08||Other Intermediate Care Waiting Time Measurement|
|09||Other Referral To Treatment Measurement Type (not listed)|
This attribute is also known by these names:
|plural||WAITING TIME MEASUREMENT TYPES|