Maternity Services Data Set Introduction
The Maternity Services Data Set is made up of the following data sets:
- mother's details
- mother's booking and diagnosis details
- mother's screening and test details
- mother's diagnosis and admission details
- mother's labour / fetus outcome details
- mother's postpartum details
- baby's details
- baby's screening details.
The information in this data set is identifiable.
- Mothers Sexual Health and Infectious Diseases Data Set
The Mothers Sexual Health and Infectious Diseases Data Set contains details of the mother's:
- Syphilis screening test
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) screening test
- Maternity Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) diagnosis
- Complicating Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI) at booking.
The information in this data set is anonymised.