The Data Coordination Board is one of three sub-groups of the Digital Delivery Board, the other two being the Enterprise Architecture Board and the Technology and Data Investment Board.
- has delegated authority from the Secretary of State to approve Information Standards and Collections (including Extractions) (ISCEs) for health and social care
- has responsibility for the approval of requests to change, deprecate and retire existing Information Standards and Collections (including Extractions)
- prioritises the progression of Information Standards and Collections (including Extractions)
- works to minimise the burden from Data Collections, and maximise the benefit received from available data
- takes its membership from a wide range of national bodies and Organisations involved in the provision and management of health and social care services in England. This ensures a system-wide, joined-up approach to decision-making.
This supporting information is also known by these names: