Organisation Data Service
The Organisation Data Service is responsible for:
- Reference data for healthcare practitioners and
- A range of associated data and supporting products.
The Organisation Data Service provides:
- Central allocation of new or revised ORGANISATION IDENTIFIERS
- Help, advice and query resolution on the content and use of the national reference data
- Development of the Information Standards in this area;
- Further development of the range of national reference data.
This supporting information is also known by these names:
|formerly||National Administrative Codes Service|