Reablement Intermediate Care provides clinical assessments and CLINICAL INTERVENTIONS to PATIENTS in their own home to enable the PERSON to recover skills, and regain confidence, and to maximise their independence.
- Step up Reablement Intermediate Care:
- includes PATIENTS who may be in their last years or months of life but are not in their last days of life
- Step down Reablement Intermediate Care:
- provides care to PATIENTS (at home or in their community) following an admission to hospital and who are determined by a "medically optimised for discharge" decision making process to be no longer in need of hospital care
- includes PATIENTS who may be in their last years or months of life but are not in their last days of life.
For further information on Reablement Intermediate Care, see the:
- age.uk website at: Reablement