An offer is reasonable where:
- the offer of an Out-Patient Appointment or an OFFER OF ADMISSION is for a time and date three or more weeks from the time that the offer was made
- the PATIENT accepts the offer
- the offer is for the first Genitourinary Consultant Clinic Attendance in a Sexual Health and HIV Episode
- the offer is for any APPOINTMENT for treatment in a Cancer Treatment Period
- the offer of an APPOINTMENT for a non-outpatient CARE CONTACT provided by a Community Health Service complies with local, publicly available/published policies for access to that SERVICE. These local policies should be clearly defined and specifically protect the clinical interests of vulnerable PATIENTS (e.g. children) and must have been agreed with clinicians, commissioners, PATIENTS and other stakeholders.
This supporting information is also known by these names: